Senior Life Newspapers provide you a consistent, timely, targeted readership! Ask your account executive about the added editorial values available as a committed advertiser.
Wondering if you are ready to advertise or if print is right for you?
- Advertising creates traffic for your business.
- Advertising attracts new customers.
- Advertising boosts and maintains morale of your team.
- Advertising is an investment in success.
- Advertising encourages repeat business.
- Advertising generates continuous business.
- Advertising keeps your business top-of-mind.
- Advertising keeps you in the competitive race.
- Advertising gives your business a successful image.
- Businesses that succeed are generally strong, steady advertisers.
Why Use Print?
- Print has staying power. Shelf life allows consumers to review and refer back to your ad repeatedly.
- Print allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Print readership remains steady, while time spent with other media fluctuates.
- Print can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Print provides uniquely focused publications to allow you to target your best prospects.
- Print provides a visual of you and your product. We remember more of what we see than what we hear.
- Print can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Print is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Print can influence new markets and prospects.
- Print can complement other advertising platforms.